These are the 4×4, go anywhere, do everything, come back unscathed, topwater bait. You can throw them through tullies, over slop, on timber, in grass, and they will paddle their way back to the boat. When the cover gets nasty, when you get tired of picking grass off hooks, out of blades, or dealing with snags, then it’s time for the Afishlure Rayfrog soft-body frog.
So, what are they? First off, it’s a plastic bait that is solid-bodied. Second, it has one or more “kicking” feet that help the bait rise to the surface and create action as it is steadily retrieved on the surface.
FEATURES & SPEFICATIONS:
- 100% biodegradable and made of 100% natural ingredients
- Proven effective on just about every Australian species of fish
- Length: 10.5cm – 105mm
- Weight: 15g
- Quantity: 2pc/pack
- Eco-friendly and harmless: high quality silicone is non-toxic to the target fish.
- Different colours of glitter will be better to imitate the natural reflection of a panicked baitfish to attract the target fish.
- Easy to use easy to attach, just need several seconds even for raw hand.
- Multiple colour selection: you could choose the proper colour and size of the lures according to different fish species.
- Wide Application: Suitable for various kinds of fishes e.g., catfish, perch, bass, pike, trout, sea bream and so on, ideal choices for fishing enthusiasts.
- SKU : FSS0171
- Barcode # 9357183018492
- Brand: Afishlure